Requirements for a Australian Business Visa Application
- Letter from your employer explaining nature and duration of your business trip to Australia.
- Letter of invitation from the host company in Australia
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Australia in London [must have minimum two blank pages and must be valid at least 6 months from date of submission]
- Proof of Fully Paid Travel. [Explained]
- Proof of Accommodation in Australia [Explained]
- 3 Colour Passport Photographs
- Complete and sign the Australian Visa application form [Download form 1]*
- "Authorised Recipient Details" [Download form 2]*
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet" and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- Schengen Office Handling Fee + Embassy Fee [See below]
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen Office please click here.
*Note: All applicants of age over 70 must also submit additional medical form available on request.
Australian "Business Visa" Fees:
Schengen Office Handling Fee : £42.80
Embassy Fee (single entry): £35.00
Total Cost: £105.00
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.