Requirements for a Australian Tourist Visa Application
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Australia in London [must have minimum two blank pages and must be valid at least 6 months from date of submission]
- Complete and sign the Australian Visa application form [48r][Download form 1]*
- "Authorised Recipient Details" [Download form 2]*
- 2 Colour Passport Photographs
- Bank Statement - with minimum balance of £1000[Explained]
- Proof of Fully Paid Travel. [Explained]
- Proof of Accommodation in Australia [Explained]
- Travel Insurance (valid in Australia)
- Letter of invitation to visit**
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet" and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- Schengen Office Handling Fee + Embassy Fee [See below]
*Note: All applicants of age over 70 must also submit additional medical form available on request.
**Note: Only If visiting close family in Australia
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen Office please click here.
Australian "Tourist Visa" Fees:
Schengen Office Handling Fee: £42.80
Embassy Fee (single entry): £35.00 (charged directly by the Embassy)
Total Cost: 95.00
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.