Requirements for a Belarusian Tourist Visa Application
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Belarus in London [Explained]
- Copy of tourist voucher and copy of confirmation from Belarusian Travel Agency.
- Medical Insurance (valid in Belarus)
- Two Colour Passport Photographs
- Complete and sign the Belarusian Visa application form [Download]
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet" and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- The Schengen Office Handling Fee: 35.25 GBP
- Embassy Fee [See below]
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen Office please click here.
Belarusian "Tourist Visa" Fees:
- Normal Service (5 working days): 19 GBP
- 48 hours service: 34 GBP
The above documentation is a summary only.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.