Requirements for a Bulgarian Tourist Visa Application
All applications for D TYPE visas need to be applied for in person
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Bulgaria
in London [Explained]
- Copy and Original Proof of Fully Paid Travel. [Explained]
- Copy and Original Proof of Accommodation in Bulgaria [Explained]
- Copy and Original Travel Insurance (valid in Bulgaria)
- Two Colour Passport Photographs
- Copy and Original Current Bank Statement [Explained]
- Complete and sign the Bulgarian Visa application form [Download]
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet"
and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- The Schengen Office Handling Fee: 35.25 GBP
- Embassy Fee [See below]
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen
Office please click here.
Bulgarian "Tourist Visa" Fees:
Normal Processing C Type Visa 46 GBP
Express C Type Visa 92 GBP
Note: Embassy fee for Russia, Ukraine, Bosna and Herzegovina, Albania, Moldova nationals is GBP25 for normal processing time and GBP50.00 for express service.
Nigerian Nationals fees vary and are quoted in USD
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation
may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION
OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER
AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.