Requirements for a Canadian Business Visa Application
- Passport and UK visa that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Canada in London [Explained]
- Letter from employer/school/college confirming validity of trip together with dates (dated within 1 month)
- Letter of invitation from the host company in Canada
- Bank Statement [Explained]
- 3 Colour Passport Photographs*
- Complete and sign all pages of the Canadian Visa application forms [Download forms]
- Utility bills in applicants name**
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet" and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- Schengen Office Handling Fee £57.50 + Embassy Fee [See below]
*Note: White background only (cream and light blue backgrounds are not accepted by the Embassy), shoulders must be in the photograph.
**Note: Not generally required for South african Passport Holders.
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen Office please click here.
Canadian "Business Visa" Fees:
Single entry: £40.00
Multiple entry: £80.00
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.