Requirements for a Jordanian Business Visa Application
- Letter from your employer explaining nature and duration of your
business trip to Jordan.
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Jordan in
- Two Colour Passport Photographs
- Complete and sign the Jordanian Visa application form [Download]
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet"
and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- The Schengen Office Handling Fee: £56.40
- Embassy Fee [See below]
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen
Office please click here.
Jordanian "Business Visa" Fees:
Embassy/Visa fee vary according to nationality.
Please contact The Schengen Office
for more details.
The above documentation is a summary only.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION
OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER
AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.