Requirements for a Polish Business Visa Application
For the holders of the following passports, the processing time takes about one month and the procedure
may be extended and applicants may be requested to apply in person:
||United Arab Emirates
Travel Document Holders. For holders of other passports, the processing time takes about 15 working days.
The procedure may be extended.
- Valid passport for three months upon exit.
- One clear page in passport.
- One recent passport photograph of traveller.
- One completed online application form printed off.
- Photocopy of application form.
- UK company letter.
- Invitation letter from company in Poland.
- Travel insurance needed.
- All non UK passport holders should have proof of UK residential status in their passport.
- The invitation letter can be a copy or a fax.
- UK company letter must be the original copy.
- The consulate reserves the right to request additional documentation or conduct a personal interview with the applicant.
- Please note that the embassy will grant multiple entry visas at their own discretion.
- No refund will be given by the embassy if the visa is turned down or cancelled.
- Some nationalities can take up to 4 weeks.Please contact Visa Swift before you apply.
*Note: If applying for multiple entries visa.
For more details please contact
The Schengen Office.
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation
may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION
OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER
AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.