Requirements for a Thai Business Visa Application
- Letter from your employer explaining nature and duration of your
business trip to Thailand.
- Letter of invitation from the host company in Thailand
- Passport that meets requirements set by the Embassy of Thailand
in London [Explained]
- Proof of Fully Paid Travel. [Explained]
- Bank Statement [Explained]
- 3 Colour Passport Photographs
- Complete and sign the Thai Visa application form [Download]
- Complete and sign the "The Schengen Office Case Sheet"
and "The Schengen Office Terms and Conditions" [Download]
- The Schengen Office Handling Fee: 56.40 GBP
- Embassy Fee [See below]
For detailed instructions on how to apply for visa through Schengen
Office please click here.
Thai "Business Visa" Fees:
- Single entry (90 days stay / 3 months validity): 45 GBP
- Multiple entry (90 days stay per entry / 1 year validity): 100 GBP
The above documentation is a summary only. Additional documentation
may be requested by the Embassy.
INSUFFICIENT OR INCORRECT DOCUMENTATION MAY RESULT IN DELAYS OR REJECTION
OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER
AND THE SCHENGEN OFFICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.